- Rewardingly smooth, delicious & restorative recovery super-shakes, packed full of complete protein with a trusted 3:1 carbs: protein ratio.
- 13g complete protein. The vita contains low-lactose whey (vegetarian) protein - both light and gentle on your tummy, with no bloating & IP to 23g of complete protein per serving when mixed with fresh milk
- Rich in Bcaas proven to promote muscle growth and recovery & up to 40g of natural carbohydrates for fast effective energy replacement
- Enriched with real fruit, pure electrolytes & adaptogens to restore balance
- Gluten-free | vegetarian (vita). No sulphites, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colorings, or flavorings - free from any nasties!
- Fuelling your recovery means you should aim to rehydrate, replenish glycogen stores & start to rebuild muscle within the first 30 minutes after exercise.
Your muscles store energy in the form of glycogen that is released when you exercise. When you work hard your muscles' stores of glycogen are depleted & this is known as the glycogen debt.
- To optimize recovery it is essential to top up these stores - the quicker the better. Glycogen stores are built up by eating glucose and that means that carbohydrates are your best friends at this time. (30)
With a carbohydrate: protein ratio of 3:1, each 62. 5g vita serving has plenty of the all-natural essential stuff to kick start your
- Once mixed, keep refrigerated & consume within 24 hours. Simple.
- We recommend using a shaker bottle with a mixer ball for optimal mixing
- Shaking them with 300mls cold water makes a rewardingly thick & smooth recovery shake. Just add more water if you want to loosen the mix.
- By simply mixing our recovery super-shakes with your favorite milk, you can achieve up to 23g of protein per serving.
Always take care to fully reseal our 10-serve pouches after opening & shake contents well before use.
Cane sugar, whey protein isolate (milk), freeze-dried super-fruit powder blend (18%) (raspberry, acai, cherry, blackcurrant), maize starch, coconut water powder, pink Himalayan salt, *Panax ginseng powder, stevia powder.
- Ginseng 400g
- Low Lactose
- Protein 13g
- Suitable for adults over 16s only. This product should be used in conjunction with a varied, balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking prescription medications please consult your doctor.
- They last 12 months from manufacture when stored in a cool dry place.
- Once mixed, keep refrigerated. Consume within 24hrs