Sunshine fruit, vegetable, and fiber gummies are manufactured to support the digestive system of humans. It maintains the health of the digestive system. This is sugar-free and delicious gummy, and kids will get an adequate amount of fiber in their body through these gummies. It keeps you active and energetic. It also supports skin and eye health.
- Bowel Health: It helps to maintain bowel health. A diet that contains fiber, fruits, and vegetables lowers the risk of getting diseases of colon and hemorrhoids.
- Cholesterol levels: It helps to lower the cholesterol levels because it can lower the low-density lipoprotein. It also reduces the levels of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Normalize Bowel Movements: Fiber increases the size and weight of the stool and softens it. If the stool is large in size, then it is easy to pass through, and it reduces the chances of getting constipation. If you a problem with loose and watery stools, then fiber will help you to solidify stools by absorbing water and adding bulk to stools.
- Control blood sugar levels: Fiber helps to control the blood sugar levels and decreases the risk of getting diabetes. It slows down the absorption of sugar and improves its level in the body.
- Healthy weight: Intake of fiber, fruits, and vegetable gummies will help you to maintain your healthy weight. You will eat less, and you will feel full.
- Live longer: According to studies, Intake of fiber, fruits, and vegetable gummies reduces the risk of getting chronic diseases like cardiovascular and liver diseases, and you will not die from them.
- Pectin-based: These are pectin-based gummies and specially manufactured for children to meets their nutritional requirements.
- Purity: Sunshine gummies are Non-GMO, and these are gluten-free. These tablets contain no corn, yeast, soy, and gelatin. These tablets are Paleo and Celiac friendly. No artificial colors are used in the manufacturing of these gummies. It is 100% safe for you and your kids. It is GMP certified.
Directions To Use
As a dietary supplement, for children aged 4 years and older: Take one (1) gummy three (3) times per day a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Do not use it if the seal is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.