Hormones play an important role in a variety of body systems and control a lot of what your body performs. Hormones control, among other things, growth, sex drive, sexual development, reproduction, sexual function, metabolism, thirst and many more functions. Simply put, they tell the body what to do so that everything runs properly. It can help diagnose a variety of medical disorders involving the reproductive organs, thyroid, and endocrine system by measuring a number of critical biomarkers.
This hormone screening is a great place to start for men and women of any age who want to figure out their hormonal balance and learn about the changes their bodies are going through, and even detect any illnesses or diseases beforehand.
After the checkup is conducted, you will be contacted by one of our expert wellness coaches to explain your results. And if you need more insights and advice on your next steps based on your test results you can easily book a 1:1 consultation.
The package covers a broad overview of Parameters:
• Vitamin D
• E2 Estradiol
• Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
• LH (Luteinizing Hormone)
• Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
• T3, triiodothyronine
• T4, tetraiodothyronine
• TPO Antibodies for Hashimoto
• Cortisol in Blood
• Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in Blood
• Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEA-S)
• HOMA Index (Incl. Glucose & Insulin Fasting)
• Testosterone, Total in Blood
• Testosterone, Free (calculation of free and bioavailable testosterone)
No questions yet
Did you like your experience with us? Leave a review!
No reviews found