Sweat the smart way: daily readiness, reminders to move, 24/7 heart rate, automatic activity tracking, 20 exercise modes, workout intensity map, and built-in GPS.
6-month premium membership included: discover the full Fitbit experience with personalized insights. Connect the dots across your activity, heart rate, stress, and sleep so you can make smarter choices. Plus, new premium features with charge 5, daily readiness & health metrics dashboard. Battery life: up to 7 days of battery and water-resistant up to 50mCompatibility: Compatible with ios 13 or higher & android os 8. 0 or higher
Included inbox: Fitbit charges 5 trackers (size small and large straps included). Straps are not compatible with other models. Wrist straps measure small xxx with additional large xxx.
The charger is also included (compatible with Fitbit inspire 2, not compatible with other models).
- Do what's best for your body. Fitbit charge 5 + premium connects the dots between your activity, sleep and stress so you can make the best decisions for your body, mind, and health. It all starts with your 6-month premium membership1 and daily readiness2, a score based on activity, sleep, and heart rate variability (hrv) that helps you optimize your workout routine.
- Your score comes with personalized activity recommendations: low means go easy and recover--light yoga, deep breathing--while a high score gives you the green light to go all out. Enhance your recovery routine with advanced stress-management tools like the on-wrist eda sensor. Stay ahead of heart health with atrial fibrillation (afib) heart rhythm assessments using the on-wrist ECG app.
- 3 and you'll always have the motivation to reach new goals with hundreds of guided workouts, a gallery of refreshing mindfulness sessions plus the fitness features you know and love like active zone minutes and built-in GPS.
- Daily readiness score- optimize your workout routine with a score that reveals if you're ready to exercise or should focus on recovery. You'll get a personalized activity goal for the day, plus recommended workouts or recovery sessions based on your score. Stress management score- get a daily score showing your body's physical response to stress. You can see how your exercise routine, mindfulness practice, and sleep help to manage your stress levels. Eda sensor- take steps to improve your stress levels with an on-wrist eda sensor mindfulness session.
- The app detects electrodermal activity--tiny changes in your skin's sweat level which may indicate your body's response to stress. Fitbit ecg app- keep track of your heart health with a compatible ECG app that assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation (afib)--a heart rhythm irregularity--and share the results with your doctor.
- High & low heart rate notifications- your heart rate is a key factor of health, so stay informed when charge 5 detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold. Built-in GPS - see your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app.
- Vibrant color display- your stats come to life on a new color touchscreen that's two times brighter than charge 4 in daylight and protected by corning gorilla glass 3. Up to 7-day battery life- with long battery life, charge 5 tracks all your moves for up to 7 days without having to stop for a charge. 24/7 heart rate tracking with pure pulse- track calorie burn and optimize workouts with pure pulse continuous heart rate tracking, then see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level (vo2 max) in the Fitbit app.
- Active zone minutes- get the results you want from every workout. Active zone minutes use your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level--then help keep you there. Sleep score & sleep stages- get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily sleep score and graphs of your time in light, deep, and rem sleep--then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energized. Oxygen saturation (spo2) monitoring- track spo2--the level of oxygen in your blood--to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your overall wellness.
- Skin temperature tracking charge 5 tracks your skin temperature variation each night to spot changes from your baseline. Changes could be related to environmental or wellness factors. 20 exercise modes set personal goals for runs, rides, strength training, and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep the pace or maintain your target heart rate zone.
How to use it:
Open the Fitbit app and tap join Fitbit. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Fitbit account and connect ("pair") your Fitbit device to your phone or tablet. The pairing makes sure your Fitbit device and phone or tablet can communicate with one another (sync their data).