Built for Next Generation Adventure with Landscape, Topo, and Hybrid global offline mapping. 60 days of standard battery life and 140 hours in full GPS tracking mode.
VERTIX 2 brings huge accuracy improvements and solves the GPS accuracy challenge found in previous GPS units when navigating between tall buildings, deep within the forest, or alongside rock walls by communicating with all five major satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou) simultaneously.
With the VERTIX 2 ECG Smart Watch (Electrocardiogram) capabilities, you can use your GPS Watch to measure your Heart Rate Variability (HRV) straight from your wrist.
- Built from the ground up, the VERTIX 2 utilizes our next-generation chipset and processor, allowing for a better and faster COROS experience. With these advancements, VERTIX 2 is over 20% faster than the original VERTIX.
- A 1.4-inch screen with 16% higher resolution allows the VERTIX 2 to present more information at a glance and keep you updated with key metrics anytime and anywhere. The VERTIX 2 also supports up to eight data fields on a single page giving you more of the information you crave throughout your activities.
- Our new UI releases the potential of our iconic Digital Dial. Now you can effortlessly scroll to view your most important daily metrics.
- Built with premium materials including a sapphire glass screen with a Diamond-Like-Coating and new Titanium Bezel that is 3x more scratch-resistant than the original VERTIX.
- With over 200 preloaded strength exercises, COROS Training Mode and COROS App allow you to build customized workouts for running, cycling, swimming and strength training.
- With 32 GB of onboard storage, the VERTIX 2 can hold more data, more workouts, more routes and for the first time in a COROS GPS Watch – music.
- Working temperatures of -22°F to 122°F (-30℃ to 50℃).
- 10ATM (150 Meters/492 Feet) Water Resistance.
- Optical Pulse Oximeter, Optical Heart Rate Sensor, Electrocardiogram Sensor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Thermometer.
- Featuring Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Mountain Climb, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, Cross-country Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training, Speedsurfing, Windsurfing, Whitewater, Flatwater, Rowing, Indoor Rower with ongoing support and updates.
- If you have an Insta360™ action camera (Insta360 Go 2, One X2 and One R), you can now control your camera from your GPS Watch. This means you can also place your camera out of your arms’ reach to get the best shots.