The idea of a Basix Whey Protein came about after our nutritionists and scientists had long been thinking as to which protein source was best based on the different protein contents, different amino acid profiles, and different biological values. They then decided that by adding whey isolate and soy isolate to whey protein, they could effectively get the nutritional benefits of all of them in one protein powder.
- Basix Whey Protein - Chocolate Chunk - 5 Lb. 25 gm of whey protein blend per serving, Less than 1 gm sugar per serving. 122 calories per flavor.
- Ultra-Premium Formula: The key to any protein powder is looking at each protein source that makes it up and their unique nutritional benefits. By combining whey concentrate, whey isolate, and soy isolate together, you get the best of each world. Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate are the kings of the protein world with great benefits for muscle development, maintenance, and growth. Soy protein isolate is considered an effective source of nitrogen, which fuels lean muscle building, especially since it comes with a low content of cholesterol and saturated fat.
- All Nine Amino Acids & More: Amino acids, often referred to as the building blocks of proteins, are compounds that play many critical roles in your muscles and body. Unlike most other protein powders, Basix Whey Protein contains all nine essential amino acids and most of the non-essential amino acids, which leads to maintaining muscle mass, increasing muscle strength and aiding athletes with recovery from heavy workouts.
- No Compromises on Taste: Basix Whey Protein was made especially for people who demand products rich in protein but will not compromise on taste. The good news is that new formulations and technology used in Basix Protein have resulted in the development of protein shakes that actually taste really good, from chocolate chunk that tastes exactly like your favorite chocolate cookies, to strawberry swirl that tastes like a yummy cheesecake, to vanilla whip that is finger-licking good.
Manufactured on equipment which also processes Egg and products derived from Crustaceans
How to Use:
Add 34 g (one slightly heaped scoop) in 200ml of water or milk. Once mixed keep chilled and consume within 3 Hours.
- Keep out of the reach of Children
- Close pouch after use
- Store in a cool, dry place