- 100% natural - packed with nature’s finest fuel with no preservatives, additives, synthetics, or nasties, making them easily digestible, help to avoid bloating, cramping, and other dreaded gi issues, allowing you to perform at your best.
- Powerful fast-release energy - each refreshingly flavored 33g energy gel sachet delivers 110mg sodium and 22g of easily digested dual-source carbohydrate for fast-release energy.
- Delicious taste - a delicious blend of real fruit syrups and concentrated real fruit juices, nature’s secret weapons to deliver real power at pace. Easy on the taste buds, gentle on the tummy, and rocket fuel for your muscles.
- Free from - all energy gels are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and free from nuts.
Unrefined brown rice syrup, fruit juice concentrate (18%), (apple, blackcurrant), maple syrup, water, elderflower extract, and pink Himalayan salt.
- Carbs 22g
- Sodium 110g
They last 12 months when stored in a cool dry place.
Once opened, consume immediately.
- Intake: 1-3 nectars per hour.
- Consume before, during & after exercise to boost energy & replenish vital electrolytes.
- Small & mighty and made with 100% natural ingredients. Each 33g pack contains 22g carbohydrates & 110mg sodium - making them as powerful as a traditional 60g synthetic gel but with an all-natural recipe packed into a neat & handy pocket-sized sachet that won't upset your tummy.
- It can take endurance athletes up to 90 minutes of moderate to intense exercise to fully deplete the body’s glycogen (energy) stores.
- the most important rule is to fuel before you need it… eat before you are hungry… not as you feel yourself crashing or hitting the wall. we generally advise you to take your first sports gel somewhere between 45-60 minutes into a workout, and then take them every 20- 30 minutes or so from then on. always take our energy gels with water, as without water, they take longer to digest and enter the bloodstream. consider alternating between caffeine and non-caffeine energy gels too to ensure you don’t take on too much caffeine. Maximum 5 per day.
Made in an environment that also handles nuts & sesame.
No questions yet
Share your experience
Did you like your experience with us? Leave a review!
No reviews found