Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy + Electrolytes is one of the best nutritional supplements that combine saturated amino acids, minerals and vitamins that help strengthen the functioning and activity of the nervous system and regulate blood flow. It contains calcium, known for its role in healthy bones, teeth, muscle contraction and blood circulation, as well as magnesium, which is a good converter of food into energy and the creation of protein from amino acids, as well as sodium, which plays an important role. An important role in body fluid balance and muscle function, while chloride maintains pH balance, as well as phosphates necessary for tissue growth and energy production within the cell
- Blood pressure regulation
- Maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- Turns food into energy
- Proteins are made from amino acids
- Regulates neural messages
- Supports the nervous system
- Improves the power of concentration
- Improves muscle performance and improvement
- Helps relax and contract muscles.
- Intracellular energy production
How to use:
Mix 2 scoops into 10 to 12 fluid ounces of cold water first thing in the morning, before exercise, as an afternoon pick-me-up or any time of day.
- Consult your physician if you are taking any medications or under a physician's care for a medical condition.
- Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to caffeine or beta-alanine.
- Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heart.
- Beta-alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
- Do not combine with alcohol. Do not exceed 6 scoops within any 4 hour period or 10 scoops with any 24 hour period.
- Consume as part of a healthy diet and exercise program, and drink at least 100 fl oz of water per day.
- Exercise may increase your need for fluid intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.